Rewaco Trike Owners Club UK

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Rewaco Trike Common Accessories / Parts > trike cover

grayd

does anyone know where to get a decent trike cover from using a car one at the mo but it has ripped and cant seem to find a decent one for a rewaco

cheers graham

June 17, 2014 at 8:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Raeph

I have been using the halfords premium small car cover for ages now and it is fab. first one did wear out in the end but I thought it was good enough to get another. The premium one is flock lined and breathable and I think must be more UV resistant than the basic plastic tarp type cheap one. 

June 17, 2014 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack

Hi, about a cover for your trike, you will get one from Germany, EBay no 200385155963 £36.00 plus £10.00 postage, I have one, will fit just about any trike, more of a indoor cover, rewaco do one for the RF1 but come's up abit short for other trike's, good cover but not cheap, hope this help's, Jack.

June 18, 2014 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Mal

Raeph at June 17, 2014 at 8:45 AM

I have been using the halfords premium small car cover for ages now and it is fab. first one did wear out in the end but I thought it was good enough to get another. The premium one is flock lined and breathable and I think must be more UV resistant than the basic plastic tarp type cheap one. 

Hi

just resurrecting this old thread!

im the very proud owner of a nearly new rf1, and would like a cover.

the Halfords web page says the small cover is 165cm wide, but I think th3 rf1 is about 180cm wide.

Do you find it fits ok?

thanks, Mal.

August 24, 2018 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Big Mal

Ok, answered my own question! Got a small car cover from Argos.... pretty good fit actually.... because it sits lower on a trike, and you only have 3 wheels, you get get more coverage from the small than it reads on the box! 

August 30, 2018 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.